Monday, October 20, 2014

To You Be The Glory, Lord, In This Life.


"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:12
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you noticed how much time you don't spend focusing your life in the direction that God wants to?
I get so caught up in the glam, 
fame, 
money, 
relationships, 
and education
that I ultimately leave God trailing behind. 

But, He should not be far behind, 
not even behind at all. 
He is the one that should be leading me into this world, 
nothing else. 

I need to keep our eyes focused, 
but focused on the heavens.

This world is not my home
I am just passing through. 
and soon I will be face to face with GOD THE FATHER

Let Him say, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Ask yourself this, do I want that? 
The answer of course is up to you, but if you answered yes... 
Pray
Pray Hard.
Ask God to take control over your story, 
to take away your desires of this world,
to guide you in His plan for your live. 

Our goal on earth is to live for Christ. 
Do not let things stand in your way. 

Remember that this is only temporary,
Heaven is coming. 
And we want to be ready. 



2 comments:

  1. Love this encouragement, definitely needed this rn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The questions makes me reflect upon the past few weeks of my life. It helps me refocus my life.

    ReplyDelete